Camps Offered at San Diego Paintball Park
Summer and school-break camps are very popular at San Diego Paintball Park. Every year we see students bring their friends the following year to pump up their fun. Sign up early so you don't miss out!
- For kids aged 7-14
- Check-in begins at 8:30 AM and Pickup ends at 4:00 PM
- Extended pickup is available for an extra fee (5:30 PM)
- Campers may enjoy a pizza lunch included every day
- Activities include Paintball Games, Nerf Games, Paintball Drills, Video Games, Board Games, and more!
- All staff are expertly trained and experienced with kids camps
Spring Break Camp
Daily camp activities:
- Doors open at 8:30am
- Campers chill-out until 9am when all campers have arrived (board games, video games, movies)
- Campers prep and put on their paintball gear by 9:15am
- Camp leader goes over the rules and the schedule for the day
Campers are on the playing field until lunch
- Play a variety of paintball games organized by experienced referees
- Play with a variety of equipment (low-impact paintball markers, Splatmaster, Nerf)
- Play tournaments, learn strategy, get one-on-one coaching
- Campers are provided with water throughout the day and periodic breaks
- Lunch and relax time 12noon – 1pm
- Campers are back on the playing field from 1pm - 3:30pm
- Campers clean up and get ready to go home
Parents must complete 3 forms on or before the first day of camp:
- Pick-up Release form
- Food Allergy form
- Waiver for play at SDPP
Q: What do you provide for lunch?
A: We provide a pizza lunch with a drink of their choice (water, Gatorade, or soda). If your child has a food allergy, please pack a lunch from home.
Q: How much playing time do the campers get?
A: Campers participate in supervised games from 9:15am to noon, and 1pm to 3:30pm.
Q: Do the campers receive supervision all day?
A: Yes, there is a Camp Leader from the SDPP staff who will be with the campers all day.
Q: If my child is tired, can he/she sit out a game?
A: Yes, campers may sit out with a staff member as needed.
Q: Can I authorize another adult to pick up my child?
A: Yes, you may authorize another trusted adult to pick up your child on the Pick-up Release Form.
Q: Do you offer a discount for multiple campers from the same family?
A: Yes, please call to discuss a discount with the SDPP staff.
Q: What should my child wear to camp?
A: Campers should wear long sleeves, long pants, and closed-toed athletic shoes.
Q: What should my child bring to camp?
A: Campers should bring a spare set of clothes, snacks for break time, and maybe a little money if they want to purchase a drink.
Q: What ages are the paintball campers?
A: Campers must be 7-14 years old. All campers play together as a group.
Q: What is the policy on pick-up times?
A: An authorized adult must pick up your camper by 4pm each day. Late pickup is available for an extra fee. If you will be late, you must call to let us know in advance. All campers must be picked up by 5:30pm.