Paintball is an exciting sport filled with action and strategy. In this game, you must hunt down your opponent and form a plan to win the day. Paintball is an incredible sport, but many people are intimidated by this game. Those looking for an introduction to paintball should try low impact paintball. There are many reasons why low impact paintball is the perfect event for you.
- Get up to speed: Paintball is an incredibly fast-paced event. Paint flies across the battlefield at incredible speeds. Players have to duck and dodge, running around the battlefield at top speed. Learning the speed of the game is incredibly difficult. Low-impact paintball offers players the opportunity to catch up. Low-impact paintball features slower projectiles that are easier to dodge, than those used in traditional paintball. Playing the game at a lower speed means that children and people with slower reflexes can enjoy the game.
- Less pain: Getting hit with a paintball is painful. After participating in a traditional paintball match, your body may be covered in welts. If you already love paintball, then you might not mind the pain. If you are new to the game, then you probably want to avoid the sores. Our low-impact games feature smaller paintballs that are less painful when you get hit. Low-impact paintball is a fantastic introduction to the game for those that wish to avoid pain.
- Easy to use equipment: Confusing equipment can hinder your enjoyment of paintball. Fortunately, low-impact paintball offers extremely easy-to-use equipment. With less complexity, you can jump right into the sport and easily play from the start.
- Easier to shoot: Smaller projectiles reduce pain, but they are also easier to shoot. The science behind shooting a smaller projectile is relatively straightforward. When you fire a paintball, the gun produces energy to push the ball toward the target. A large paintball requires a great deal of energy in comparison to a small paintball. Because low-impact paintball guns expend less energy, there is less recoil. When firing multiple shots, this decrease in recoil allows the shooter to remain accurate With low impact paintball, you are sure to stay on target.
- Start early: Traditional paintball has a strict age limit. Children must be ten years old before they can participate in paintball. This age limit is frustrating for younger children who want to play with older siblings. If your young child wants to play paintball, then low-impact paintball is an excellent option. Low-impact paintball has a lower age limit, at around six years old. This lower age limit allows your younger kids to experience the sport. Take your children to play low impact paintball, and they will have the time of their lives.
- Easy Clean up: Clean up is a big factor for paintball players. Low-impact paintball uses smaller projectiles, which contain less paint. The balls are fired at a lower speed, which causes less splatter. Because there will be less splatter and less paint, cleaning up after a low impact paintball match is much easier. Usually, you can clean up in thirty minutes. Choose low impact paintball for an easier clean-up.
Low Impact Paintball is an excellent choice for those that are trying to learn the game. So why isn't low impact paintball common? Unfortunately, many fields do not offer low-impact paintball. If you are searching for the perfect place to play low-impact paintball, then you should contact us today. We will help you learn more about this fantastic game so that you can enjoy the action and excitement of paintball.