So, you’ve been asked to plan a bachelorette party – now, what can you do to make it special?
Well, there’s a lot to do in San Diego – you could go to a spa and pamper the bride, maybe head out to a winery for a tasting dinner, or even enjoy a day on the sunny San Diego beaches.
Any of those bachelorette party ideas would certainly be fun, but wouldn’t it be great to include another EXCITING activity that celebrates the camaraderie of friends. Something that you don’t hear talked about at most wedding receptions… Low-impact paintball!
Mix in 2 hours of low-impact paintball with other bachelorette party activities to create a unique day no one will forget. Let the bride blow off steam with a super-fun activity guaranteed to make her glad she let YOU plan the party!
At San Diego Paintball Park, we ensure that your group will have the best bachelorette party experience. We have several distinct advantages over other paintball venues:
- Centrally located – Our Kearny Mesa location is typically within 15-25 minutes of any hotel you and your friends would be staying at within the city of San Diego. We are a short drive to downtown, top-rated restaurants, spas, wine bars, beaches, and much more.
- Lower impact paintballs – We specialize in 50 caliber paintball games to make the experience more appealing to all your friends.
- Everyone has fun. Your group will enjoy the fact that they can play paintball without worrying about injury or hurting anyone’s feelings. It’s always fun to shoot other players, but when you are the one getting “lit up” the fun can fade fast. With our lower impact paintballs there could still be a sting similar to the snap of a rubber band.
- Fewer marks. You might have heard of the welts you can get from standard size paintballs. We can’t guarantee you won’t get any marks, but the worst that most players get is a small red mark that typically disappears within 24 hours. With proper clothing to cover bare skin, most hits leave no noticeable mark on players.
- More fun! Your group will have a blast playing at our park. Our low-impact games provide a unique experience, lots of team strategy, and authentic bonding. Plus, our referees are the best at making sure you have fun!
- Indoor facility – Being an indoor paintball facility is a HUGE advantage when it comes to planning a bachelorette party.
- Weather will never affect your experience. Even though San Diego is known to have the best weather in the country, we do occasionally experience flash rain, killer heat, and cold windy conditions that would kill an outdoor experience.
- Private party rooms. If you purchase a group package, your group can gather between games in a comfortable room with seating and table space. We have several party rooms of various sizes where you can enjoy refreshments and recount your escapades.
Call us now (858) 410-0037 or check out our website to book the best party ever!
Whatever you and your wedding party choose to do while here in San Diego, consider these top 5 picks for the best bachelorette party spots in San Diego.
- San Diego Paintball Park: For all the reasons outlined above, your bachelorette party will have an awesome time playing paintball!
- Societé Brewery: The brewery is located right next door to our paintball park (100 feet away). They have an awesome tasting room with a huge variety of beers on tap. They often have a food truck on site during lunch and dinner hours. Many of our bachelorette party groups hit the brewery for some beers and food after playing paintball..
- The Spa at the Rancho Bernardo Inn: After an exciting game of paintball, take your party to this beautiful spa just a short drive North of our facility to relax and be pampered. Locals and visitors alike love the special treatments and fresh ingredients that will cleanse your body and leave your skin healthy and glowing.
- Carruth Wine Cellars: This local spot is in Solana Beach or Little Italy, just a short drive North or South of our paintball park. They offer a wide selection of wines that are locally harvested and aged. They offer tasting flights for those who are looking to taste a selection chosen by their staff. The Little Italy location offers wine and cheese pairings.
- Breakfast Republic: This breakfast or brunch spot is the perfect place to start the bride’s special day. They have multiple locations around San Diego, so there is bound to be one near your hotel. Some personal favorites are the Shrimp & Grits and their sweet and unique French toast options.
Let us help you plan the perfect bachelorette party -- call now (858) 410-0037