Are you planning a bachelor party in San Diego? You want this to be memorable, right?
Well, there’s a lot to do in San Diego – you could hit the links and play some golf, maybe head out to a brewery with a tasting room, or even enjoy a day on the sunny San Diego beaches.
The only problem is that you forgot about the EXCITEMENT that will truly make the upcoming bachelor party truly memorable. Something that gets the blood pumping and celebrates the camaraderie of friends. Something unique that you don’t hear talked about at most wedding receptions… Low-Impact Paintball!
Mix in 2-3 hours of low-impact paintball with other bachelor party activities to create an impressive day no one will forget. Let the groom blow off steam with a super-fun activity guaranteed to make him glad he let YOU plan the party!
At San Diego Paintball Park, we ensure that your group will have the best bachelor party experience. We have several distinct advantages over other paintball venues:
- Centrally located – Our Kearny Mesa location is typically within 15-25 minutes of any hotel you and your friends would be staying at within the city of San Diego. Since you won’t spend all day driving to and from a remote location, you’ll have more time during your stay to enjoy other activities around the San Diego area. We are a short drive to downtown, top-rated restaurants, bars, brewery tours, driving ranges, cigar lounges, beaches, and much more!
- Indoor facility – Being an indoor paintball facility is a HUGE advantage when it comes to planning a bachelor party.
- Weather will never affect your experience. Even though San Diego is known to have the best weather in the country, we do occasionally experience flash rain, killer heat, and cold windy conditions that would kill an outdoor experience.
- Gameplay is much more concentrated. You’ll spend much more time actually playing paintball and less time walking to and from the course. At an outdoor park you may have to walk a quarter mile to and from the field. At our indoor facility the walk from check-in to the field is less than 50 feet! If you want to pack in a full day of experiences, spending too much time and energy on one single activity will severely limit the rest of your day.
- Lower impact paintballs – Why would a bunch of grown men want to play low impact paintball?
- Everyone has fun. Your group will enjoy the fact that they can shoot each other up without worrying about injury or hurting anyone’s feelings. Standard paintball, although fun, can bring out the worst in some groups. It’s always fun to shoot other players, but when you are the one getting “lit up” the fun can fade. With our lower impact paintballs there still is a sting to the hit, but it is much more bearable for all players (even Uncle Joe).
- Fewer marks. Do you really want the groom and the groomsmen to show up to the wedding with black and blue welts all over their bodies? Just imagine what your future sister-in-law may think of that. You might leave with a mark, but the worst that most players get is a small red mark that typically disappears within 24 hours of being shot. Most shots do not leave any noticeable mark on players.
- More fun! Your group will have a blast playing at our park. You might expect the low impact experience will be more “kiddy”, but the only difference is that the paintballs are smaller in size (50 cal), break easier, and hurt much less on impact. The games are just as heart-pumping and full of team strategy. And, our referees are the best at making sure you have fun!
Call us now (858) 410-0037 or check out our website to book the best party ever!
Whatever you and your wedding party choose to do while here in San Diego, consider these top 5 picks for the best bachelor party spots in San Diego.
- San Diego Paintball Park: For all the reasons outlined above, your bachelor party will have an awesome time playing paintball!
- Societé Brewery: The brewery is located right next door to our paintball park (100 feet away). They have an awesome tasting room with a huge variety of beers on tap. They often have a food truck on site during lunch and dinner hours. Most of our bachelor party groups hit the brewery for some beers and food after playing paintball.
- The Gaslamp District: The Gaslamp District is a part of downtown San Diego that is located within a 15-minute drive of our facility. The Gaslamp is world-famous for its eclectic variety of nightlife, superb restaurants, and welcoming atmosphere. This is a do-not-miss part of your San Diego visit for sure.
- Petco Park: After a heart-pumping game of paintball, relax and enjoy a San Diego Padres baseball game (in-season). While you’re there, check out the amazing array of in-the-park restaurants. In the off-season, Petco Park hosts a variety of other events, so check out their website.
- Breakfast Republic: This breakfast joint is the perfect place to stop by after what may have been a long and adventurous night in the Gaslamp district. They have multiple locations around San Diego, so there is bound to be one near your hotel. Some of my personal favorites are the Shrimp & Grits and their sweet and unique French toast options.
Let us help you plan the perfect bachelor party -- call now (858) 410-0037.