It’s the end of the season and your players and their parents deserve a great party to celebrate the completion of a successful season!
(Photos by Stephen Baker and Julien Rocheblave on Unsplash)
The secret to the best celebration ever is low-impact paintball at San Diego Paintball Park.
And even better – YOU won’t have to do anything except pick the date!
Bring your team to our great indoor climate-controlled facility for an activity that will:
- Give the kids and parents a chance to relax and enjoy each other’s company
- Keep your players connected while having fun expending all of their energy
- Go off without a hitch after you make just one phone call
Dr. Julie Partridge, Asst. Professor of Kinesiology at Southern Illinois University says: "Playing a sport in order to spend time with old friends, or to make new friends, is one of the most common motives for participating in sports for all children. One of the greatest feelings in sports is getting to hang out with friends..."
(Photo by Ben Hershey on Unsplash)
The benefits of having your party at San Diego Paintball Park are numerous, but here are three benefits you’ll LOVE:
- Planning the event is EASY for you because we can put it all together
- We have a proven ability to handle large groups of kids (and adults)
- Our experienced referees ensure that the kids have fun together
Since 2013, SDPP has safely hosted hundreds of groups and introduced tens of thousands of kids and adults to low-impact paintball. Calling us now to reserve your team party means your players will have a great time while competing in a different sport.
Think about how good you’ll feel when your team thanks you for planning such an awesome activity! And, with happy kids, their parents will be glad that YOU planned the party.
(Photo by Eduardo Balderas on Unsplash)
Here is what you get at SDPP when you choose low-impact paintball as a team event:
- All basic group packages come with rental goggles, rental markers, and 300 paintballs per player.
- The deluxe group package also includes unlimited paintballs, gloves, chest protectors, and a drink.
- With the Deluxe package, we can arrange for catering or you can bring in outside food for a $15 fee.
Parents Magazine contributors Jessica Hartshorn and Pamela Stock emphasize that "Each celebration needs different things: grown-ups want adult food and...to talk and catch up. But a party full of kids who are the same age should be nonstop games, and kidcentric food."
Call us today (858-410-0037) to schedule your end-of-season party.