Planning a spirited HOLIDAY PARTY for your employees?
Looking for a party that will be a great THANK-YOU for all their hard work this year?
Keep reading to see how low-impact paintball will make your employees glad that YOU planned the party this year!
Let the holiday festivities begin at San Diego Paintball Park where your employees can celebrate and enjoy the fun and camaraderie of low-impact paintball. SDPP brought low-impact paintball to California and we are the experts at organizing your party so that you can relax.
Let us WOW you with the benefits of playing at our facility:
- Low-impact paintball means employees of all ages and genders will have fun because they don’t have to worry about getting hurt and can just have fun!
- An indoor arena means the event will never be postponed for weather.
- Our Kearny Mesa location means the event is likely within 30 minutes of your office.
- Playing at SDPP means that all aspects of the activity are taken care of by our staff.
Why low-impact paintball is the perfect choice for your party
- If you play at a professional facility that provides proper supervision, low-impact paintball should not be intimidating to any employee. Your group will enjoy the fact that they can target each other without worrying about injury or hurting anyone’s feelings.
- The 50 caliber paintballs are much smaller than standard paintballs and are designed to splatter more softly. The result is, that if you are hit by a low-impact paintball, it is significantly less painful than being hit by a standard paintball. It is similar to being snapped by a rubber band.
- Low-impact paintball makes the game more fun and less intimidating for all of your employees. Even so, low-impact does not mean it’s a “kiddie game.” It is a physical activity (although not a contact sport) with strategy and problem solving.
The advantages of a holiday party at San Diego Paintball Park
- San Diego Paintball Park specializes in low-impact paintball.
- San Diego Paintball Park is centrally located just off the 163 freeway, so it is likely within 15-30 minutes of your business. Because you won’t spend all day driving to and from a remote outdoor paintball location, you’ll have more time for the actual team building activities.
- The indoor arena is unaffected by the weather, so you don’t have to worry about rain or heat ruining your event. The playing space is surrounded by large bay doors that are opened to provide a pleasant cross-breeze during games. Games are played on artificial turf, in well-lit fields, and with pro-style bunkers of various shapes.
- Discounted group rates are available for any size event.
- Food options are available for bringing in outside food and ordering food from the facility.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to WOW your colleagues with a memorable holiday party!
Check out the San Diego Paintball FAQs and call today to reserve a date (858-410-0037).